Bob Ruesch shared the following prayer requests for Christian Resort Ministries (CRM) and its new CEO, Douglas Hollums.
The dynamics of placing chaplains in recreational vehicle parks and resorts is a challenge that continues each season, which runs from November to April. The parks and resorts welcome back the chaplains, but sometimes a chaplain retires. This means CRM needs to fill that position for the coming season. This process is always a challenge.
- Pray the ministry and chaplains would continue to be 100 percent in God’s will and would be like-minded in the mission and vision.
- Pray God would motivate those He has called to this work to move forward in faith and become a part of this vital ministry.
- Pray the new CEO would seek God’s guidance in the coming years.
- Pray more people would commit their lives to Christ and accept His offer of eternal salvation.
- Pray the chaplains who are currently serving would not become weary or burned out and would be strengthened to boldly preach the Word.
- Praise God that four new parks have requested chaplains and these positions have been filled!
by Carol Ghattas