Christian Women’s Job Corps and Christian Men’s Job Corps
Christian Women’s Job Corps/Christian Men’s Job Corps (CWJC/CMJC), a compassion ministry of national WMU, equips women and men, in a Christian context, for life and employment. Through CWJC/CMJC sites across the nation and overseas, thousands of women and men each year gain hope for their future.
CWJC/CMJC sites impact lives by offering
- High School Equivalency Diploma Preparation
- English as a Second Language Classes
- Computer Classes
- Bible Study
- Job Readiness Skills
Consider how God might be calling you to be involved in this transformational ministry:
- Use the monthly Christian Job Corps prayer calendar to pray for CWJC/CMJC sites.
- Volunteer at a CWJC/CMJC site in your community.
- Collaborate with your church and community to leaders to begin a site, if one is not already established in your area.
- Support this ministry through the WMU Foundation.
- Host a CWJC/CMJC Benefit.
- Learn more about CWJC/CMJC and be equipped to tell others about the ministry by taking an online overview course.
Looking specifically for training?
Visit christianjobcorps/training for a listing of current opportunities that include:
- Getting to Know CWJC/CMJC—This online, self-guided course is a prerequisite for Level 1 National Certification Training and is also a helpful overview course for anyone interested in learning more about this CWJC/CMJC.
- National Certification Training (NCT), both Level 1 and Level 2. Completion of NCT Level 1 training is required before a site may be registered with national WMU. NCT Level 2 is for leaders of those sites that have begun serving participants.
- CWJC/CMJC Mentor Training—An online, self-guided course for individuals serving or interested in serving as mentors at CWJC/CMJC sites.
- CWJC/CMJC Advisory Council & Board Training—This online, self-guided course is geared toward individuals serving in a CWJC/CMJC advisory role or on a board.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.