Together we can
- bring assistance to those who live in poverty,
- offer hope to victims of human exploitation,
- create a sense of belonging and safety for refugees,
- provide relief to those in need of humanitarian aid,
- support vulnerable children and the families that care for them, and
- learn about mental health challenges and how to respond.
Through Project HELP, churches can
- raise awareness of social and moral issues, and
- mobilize their people to meet needs and share the gospel.
Our current Project HELP focus is on mental health. Previously, we have focused on refugees, PTSD, human exploitation, poverty, and other critical issues.
Psalm 34:18 says the Lord is near to the brokenhearted. As the church, we can encourage those around us with the love of Christ, walk alongside them through difficult seasons, and help them know the Lord is near.