June 11–12, 2023 | New Orleans, LA
Registration is now closed. If you are registered, we look forward to seeing you in New Orleans! If you haven’t made plans to join us, we invite you to join in prayer.
Be inspired as you discover how God is at work in New Orleans and around the world. This missions adventure is sure to be a memorable step in your faith journey!
Your all-access ticket for this 2-day missions adventure awaits!
Sunday, June 11 — New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary (NOBTS)
Buses will leave from the Convention Center on Sunday morning by 8:00 a.m. and return by 6:15 p.m.
- Worship at Franklin Avenue Baptist Church (Dr. Fred Luter, pastor)
- Missions speakers and program
- Interactive missions opportunities
- Museum of the Bible and Archaeology
- New Orleans style lunch at NOBTS
- Roundtrip bus transportation from downtown New Orleans
- Because of Hope: Reflections of Faith (a compilation of 50 faith stories and devotional thoughts) and more!
Monday, June 12 — Morning Missions Opportunities and Afternoon Creole Queen Paddlewheel Cruise
Participate in morning activities at the Convention Center then embark on an afternoon cruise scheduled 2:00–4:15 p.m. for a special reception and more!
- Interactive morning missions opportunities
- Panel discussions featuring WMU on CP Stage in SBC Exhibit Hall — one panel will discuss Mental Health: The Church’s Response and another will focus on Reaching Diaspora People: Local Church, Global Vision
- Visit WMU booths in the SBC Exhibit Hall and Women’s Expo to learn about missions discipleship and shop selected WorldCrafts items
- Pray for New Orleans (prayer guide provided in registration bag)
- Board the Creole Queen at 1:30 p.m. at the Spanish Plaza Wharf located at 1 Poydras St., New Orleans
- Retirement reception for David George, president, WMU Foundation
- Light food and iced beverages
- Tour of Battle of New Orleansthe Con
Experienced missions advocates will make this a memorable and meaningful experience!
Space is limited! Secure your 2-day Missions Adventure and Celebration ticket ($150 value) before they sell out.
Registration Fee: $100
Registration Deadline: May 25, 2023