• The WMU Year Book outlines what WMU and each age-level audience will do for this initiative throughout the year.
• Missions Leader magazine presents aspects of Project HELP in every quarterly issue.
• Overview of Project HELP: Human Exploitation
• Release and Restore CD
• Project HELP (By Wanda S. Lee)
• Human Exploitation: Tell Their Stories
• Human Exploitation: Who is My Neighbor?
• Project HELP: Human Exploitation (article from Missions Mosaic magazine)
• Understanding the Facts of Human Exploitation (how to respond to this issue)
• Release and Restore? Who? . . . I (blog)
• Stop Denying the Truth and Get Involved (article)
• Bullying, Cyberbullying, Queen Bee Bullying
• Human Trafficking—Labor
• Human Trafficking—Sex
• Media's Exploitation of Families and Children
• Exploitation of Natural Resources for Personal Gain
• Release and Restore: Addressing Human Exploitation Through the Church
Resource for you to lead your church or small group to understand and respond to the growing epidemic of human exploitation. (Article about this product.)
• Quest for Freedom, An Exploration of Project HELP: Human Exploitation
• Trafficked! An Experience in Choices and Consequences
• Kindness Counts helps teachers and parents encourage preschoolers and young children to show kindness to others
• Missions Plan Book 2012–2013
• Associational Leader Tool: 2012–2013
• WMU Leadership Team Resource Kit
• Missions Mosaic
• Acteens Leader and The Mag
• Youth on Mission Plan Book
• GA Leader and GA World
• Children in Action Leader
• Mission Friends Leader
WorldCrafts and its local partners develop fair-trade businesses that provide sustainable income and offer eternal hope for impoverished people throughout the world. The Set1Free campaign highlights artisan groups working to free women involved in human trafficking and sexual exploitation. The call to action, prayer guide, video, and party theme are available in the parties section of WorldCrafts. Shop WorldCrafts set1free products.
Follow Me: Becoming a Lifestyle Prayerwalker
Identify and pray for places where God needs to move.
Great Love (for Girls): Truth for Teens in Today’s Sexy Culture and Great Love (for Guys): Truth for Teens in Today’s Sexy Culture
Help teenagers/students understand who they are as creations of God and respond to the world’s distorted view of sexuality.
Body. Beauty. Boys. The Truth About Girls and How We See Ourselves
A candid, down-to-earth, and empathetic perspective on how girls can learn to see themselves the way God sees them.
A Woman with a Past, A God with a Future: Embracing God’s Transforming Love
This 12-week interactive Bible study, written at an easy-to read level, will walk a women through the process of uncovering the story of a painful past, understanding it, and allowing God to incorporate it into a future full of hope and adventure.
A Woman Who Hurts, A God Who Heals: Discovering Unconditional Love
Whether you have been abused, made bad choices, or suffered from addictions, your future doesn’t have to be based on your past. Includes 15 lessons on subjects ranging from finding God’s unconditional love to finding support from female friends.
Wounded by Words: Healing the Invisible Scars of Emotional Abuse
This book will help the reader confront her denial of suffering verbal abuse, make her realize others have experienced what she is going through, and provide hope and wholeness as she seeks answers.