BNF® Membership is open to nursing and other health-care professionals who are interested in the purposes of the organization.
As part of your membership, you will receive:
- a BNF lapel pin and membership card
- regular issues of Lamplighter, the BNF newsletter
- other communications which will inform you of organizational news, service opportunities, and fellowship meetings
- a list of missionary nurse birthdays as part of the Prayer Partners program, giving you an opportunity to support missionary nurses through prayer and the Ellen D. Tabor Trust Fund
- opportunities for you to help meet continuing education needs for missionary nurses, both in the field and on furlough
- special health-care projects, providing other opportunities of service
In addition, your support aids special events which feature missionary nurses and their work. To become a member, complete the BNF Membership Form and return it to the address below.
Baptist Nursing Fellowship
P.O. Box 830010
Birmingham, AL 35283-0010