We've had a number of questions about the book club Shades of REaD. Where is it? What's going on?
Every month in Missions Mosaic, you will continue to see information on books that can be used for a book club. These books are published by our publishing arm, New Hope Publishers, so you can continue to order these print books from WMU.
All of the books you see featured in Missions Mosaic have book discussion guides that can be used in your book club. These are available on the New Hope Web site, NewHopeDigital.com. On the New Hope Web page, you can download the free discussion guide, as well as listen to podcasts from the authors, read additional articles about the book and the topic of the book, and view relevant videos.
Follow these steps:
1. Go to NewHopeDigital.com,
2. Click on “Resources" at the top
3. Find the title of the book you are looking for and click on that title
4. This page tells you more about the book and has a link for you to click that reads, “Free small-group/book club guide available here”
5. Once the book club guide comes up on the screen, print.
If it is difficult to for you to locate this or you don’t have access to a computer, consider asking someone at your church or someone in the book club who is able to do this, to print the guide for you.
We will also be including tips in Mosaic on how to have a successful book club, etc. Our hope is that the additional resources that New Hope Publishers is able to provide (videos, podcasts, articles, etc) will enrich your book club experience.